These are interventions to protect and support the means of living and survival by the local community.
Goal: Sustained and resilient Community livelihoods for a dignified living.
- To increase the additional number of Households accessing Caritas supported water sources for domestic and farm production.
- To improve animal welfare and productivity of livestock.
- To enhance, diversify and sustain the livelihoods of communities by employing a wealth creation rather than poverty alleviation approach.
- To Harness local resources in ensuring that communities enjoy sustainable livelihoods.
- To Respond to disasters.
- To invest in empowering communities to enhance preparedness,strengthen response and mitigation of disasters.